Old news on a new job, seeming as I’ve now been there for nearly six months. But, straight out of uni I managed to secure a job working as a Junior Web Analyst & Search Marketing Consultant at PushON, an online marketing agency specialising in SEO, based in Manchester.
This move has allow me to wade, waist deep, into the world of SEO and online marketing and begin to try and learn as much as I possibly can. The change has been great and the learning curve is so steep I absolutely love it, constantly being on my toes, in an industry where everything can change overnight.
PushON has a broad range of clients and in both the Public and Private sectors, some of which I am now managing as my own clients (see, I told you the learning curve was steep!). I work with a fantastic, enthusiastic and blisteringly intelligent group of people with a dynamic range of skills and abilities, from data analysis, to SEO, to web development and more…
To find out more about by going to PushOn’s website and also make sure you follow and chat with the guys in the office on Twitter:
- PushOn Company Twitter account @pushonltd
- MD, Simon Wharton @Psychobel
- Creative Director, Roy Wilding @RoyWilding
- Web Development Manager, Sam Rutley @samru
- Online Marketing Manager, Katrina Gallagher @katrina_suzanne
- Senior Data Analyst, Daniel O’Malley @danlukas
- Senior Search Marketing Consultant, Mark Mayne @djmayne2001, and his website www.maynem.co.uk
- Search Marketing Consultant, Kieron Hughes @kieronhughes
- Web Developer and General Creative type, Tom Procter @tomprocter
- Web Developer, James Sims @jamesims
- Digital Account Executive, Jordan Wilson @Jordan_Wilson
- Web Developer, Dave Sims @sheepfred
- Social Media Architect, Rebecca Rae @rebeccawho
- Search Marketing Consultant, Rob Bromilow @RobBromilow
And/or check out the PushON Twitter list.